Thursday, June 14, 2007

Sim Taxi











I came to Dubai six months ago and i start to work with the web game developer company. I have a lot of time to do some game here. And my first game project was Sim Taxi. Using tiling engine i made this game in 7 days (graphic and coding ) .










basicaly, this game idea just like a Crazy Taxi game--pick up a passenger and drop him/her at the destination point and you will get some money, but to make it more fun--i add some capability like upgrading your car and save your progress.








To build the scrolling image, i build one big image 13000 px x 13000 px then slice it become small pieces 60 px by 60 px and make all of it as tile.









2 comments:

GP said...

Hello, my name is Gabe. I am the President and co founder of First Hill Media. I am interested in contacting you regarding this game. If you could send me an email. gabeparrotta@firsthillmedia.com

Thank you,
Gabe

RO HoliC said...

hei wandah i love all of your game!

Can u teach me ,how can u make it ?

what software do u use for making this cool games ?

sorry my english bad :p